• Wrangler MY 21 - what‘s new

facebook.com/159331108076430/posts/559160784760125/

Gruß Thomas
      Gruß Thomas

Mitglied im JCD
      Stammtisch Rhein-Berg
      Metamorphose eines Wrangler JLU

Grüße aus dem Bergischen Land

Mein Auto: Wrangler Rubicon JLU MY24 Earl, wenig modifiziert - Grand Cherokee 4xe summit weiß/schwarz

• Cool, das Forward Facing Camera System gefällt mir. :thumbsup:

Wrangler JLU 2.2 CRDi Rubicon MY20, schwarz, Sicherheits- und Technologie-Paket, Sky One-Touch Power Soft Top, AEV 2.5 und div. andere Spielsachen

bis 08.2020 Compass Trailhawk MY19 in Granite Crystal, Leder-, Sound-, Park- und Premiumpaket, AT3 225/65/17, Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform
    • Mopar Insiders schrieb:

The 2021 Jeep :00ae: Wrangler Adds More Features To Lineup:

There will also be a few technology changes for the 2021 model year as well. The same Forward Facing Camera system found on the Gladiator Rubicon will now be available on Wrangler Sahara and Rubicon models. The forward-facing off-road camera allows obstructions ahead on the trail to be easily seen. The front camera sits behind the middle slot of Wrangler’s seven-slot grille and can be accessed through the available Off-Road Pages.

Selectable Tire Fill-Alerts (or STFA) have also now been added to Wrangler models that feature the 7-inch Uconnect infotainment system. This allows the horn to honk once when the vehicle has reached its desired tire pressure or three times when it is too high or low when filling your tires after coming off the trail.

Rubicon models will also now come standard with Off-Road Plus from the Jeep Gladiator. The system allows for higher vehicle speeds with the rear locker engaged. With a push of a button, drivers can adjust throttle, transmission shift points, and traction control for peak performance on higher speed passes on sand terrain, as well as during low-speed rock crawling. This is a feature found on modern high-performance off-road vehicles, just like the Jeep Gladiator Mojave, so we expect that the upcoming Wrangler Mojave is rumored to be in the works to feature it as well.

Last but not least two new colors will be available on the Wrangler for the 2020 model year. Those colors are Hydro Blue and Snazzberry, both will be available later in the model year. The Snazzberry color was showcased on the Gladiator High Altitude at the Chicago Auto Show earlier this year as a concept color. We also know that colors like Bright White, Black, Billet Silver, Sting-Gray, Granite Crystal, Sarge Green, Firecracker Red, and Hellayella will return for 2021.

So what do you think of the 2021 Jeep Wrangler model year changes? Is it enough to compete against the upcoming Ford Bronco?