_blank

uConnect 8.4 MY18 Softwareupdate Version 22.5 verfügbar

• @LaurensN

I don’t believe that re-installling the software will bring up the DAB radio. The tuner firmware could not get lost, it’s all included in the software package. There must be something screwed up with your vehicle configuration, or your car was originally built for a market where DAB was not provided.

You should tell me more about your car. What type is it? Did the car already had DAB before? Where do you live? Was the car imported from a foreign country? Are there made any not authorized changes to the vehicle setup in body control module?

If your car had DAB before, first thing you should do is „restore vehicle configuration“ to make sure, that the body control module gets correct information about the factory built status. If there is a mismatch, you may lose some of the vehicle functionality.
    Denny Crane

Mein Auto:

• rubin schrieb:

I´ve read that if the DAB antenna is broken, the function could also be lost. So it´s lost, not "lost signal" only.
    Nach dem Crash meines Uconnect Verschwand erst DAB, wurde kurzfristig durch Sirius ersetzt, und schließlich gab es keine Musik mehr. Das Auslesen meiner VIN brachte Erstaunen in mein Gesicht,so stand dort plötzlich Nord Amerika als Produktionsort. Hersteller des Uconnect ist Continental
    my20 limited 1.3L 150PS AHK Stoff Uconnect8.4 K&N JBL Anlage

Mein Renegade: my20 limited 1.3L 150PS AHK Stoff Xtrons ixp JBL Soundsystem