SmartTools Newsletter

Towing with the Renegade

• Towing with the Renegade

Does anyone here do lots of towing with their Renegade? Myself one of those pop-up tent trailers and some camping adventures this summer! The only unfortunate part is I'd have to get it installed and wired in before doing that, which is somewhat costly. Just curious how other people find the Renegade as a towing vehicle!

Mein Auto:

• There are several forum-members that are towing even bigger caravans and so far, there were not too many negative comments. Some were a bit complaining about the towing capacity, but with your arrangement, that should not be an issue.

Cheers Pete

.... and by the way: Welcome to the Forum and good luck choosing your Jeep!

Maybe, this thread will be of some help as well, if you can understand what is written in German...
    Renegade and Trailing
    gesendet von Pete
    My Omaha Orange
    new-jeep-forum.de/gallery/imag…cc74f1e0848b22a078c23b8e1
    Jeep Renegade Trailhawk 2,0 D mit 170 PS und 9 Gangstufen Automatik, Omaha Orange, ROLA Dachkorb Sandbleche + Bergegeschirr nach Lage. Trekfinder Federn (plus 3cm), Spurplatten 5mm, AT-Reifen 225/65 R 17, Zusatzscheinwerfer vorne / hinten am Dachkorb, Reserverad "on top".

Mein Renegade: höher gelegter Jeep Renegade Trailhawk, 2,0 D, 170 PS, Omaha Orange

• HenryBraxton schrieb:

Does anyone here do lots of towing with their Renegade? Myself one of those pop-up tent trailers and some camping adventures this summer! The only unfortunate part is I'd have to get it installed and wired in before doing that, which is somewhat costly. Just curious how other people find the Renegade as a towing vehicle! Werbung gelöscht!
    my issue has been solved!!!

Mein Auto:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von loboso () aus folgendem Grund: unerlaubte Werbung